The Assiette Michel is a wooden round plate with a slightly thicker rim. Use it as a plate for your meals, to serve finger foods for apéro, or as an alternative to a fruit bowl. It is made to order by Sebastien’s cousin, Michel Nobile, at his atelier in Basel, Switzerland so please allow 2-4 weeks extra delivery time.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Assiette Michel is available in cherry wood.
• Handmade in Basel, Switzerland.
• Approximately 22cm in diameter and 1.5cm thick.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Variations in grain and color should be expected.
• Made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks extra delivery time.
We recommend hand washing all wood pieces and conditioning with Linseed oil.
- We begin processing your order on the following business day after the order is placed and we will send you a notification once it has left our studio, usually in 5-7 business days.
- Each piece that you order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packed by us.
- Your package will include a La Soufflerie cotton bag and a La Soufflerie card.
- If your order is placed during the weekend or on a holiday, we will begin processing it the following business day.
- Certain items may take longer to be delivered, please see additional information in the description of the product.
- For all questions or returns please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
ORDERING OUR PRODUCTS:
Due to the hand made nature of our glasses each piece may differ in size, shape and color. If you would like to complete an already existing set of glassware, please make sure you send us a picture of the glasses so that we can match the set as close as possible to the ones you have.