The Assiette Michel is a wooden round plate with a slightly thicker rim. Use it as a plate for your meals, to serve finger foods for apéro, or as an alternative to a fruit bowl. It is made to order by Sebastien’s cousin, Michel Nobile, at his atelier in Basel, Switzerland so please allow 2-4 weeks extra delivery time.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Assiette Michel is available in cherry wood.
• Handmade in Basel, Switzerland.
• Approximately 22cm in diameter and 1.5cm thick.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Variations in grain and color should be expected.
• Made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks extra delivery time.
We recommend hand washing all wood pieces and conditioning with Linseed oil.