Athena Terracotta Dark is named after the ancient Greek goddess associated with wisdom, handicraft and warfare. Athena is regarded as the patron and protectress of Athens, from which she received her name. We all need a woman like this in our life!
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, patina, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
Athena is also available in light and recycled glass!
Athena Terracotta is part of our series of terracotta decorative pieces.
• Handmade using terracotta.
• Approximately 21.5cm high and 10.5cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is wrapped, and packaged with care.
All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.
- We begin processing your order on the following business day after the order is placed and we will send you a notification once it has left our studio, usually in 5-7 business days.
- Each piece that you order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packed by us.
- Your package will include a La Soufflerie cotton bag and a La Soufflerie card.
- If your order is placed during the weekend or on a holiday, we will begin processing it the following business day.
- Certain items may take longer to be delivered, please see additional information in the description of the product.
- For all questions or returns please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
ORDERING OUR PRODUCTS:
Due to the hand made nature of our glasses each piece may differ in size, shape and color. If you would like to complete an already existing set of glassware, please make sure you send us a picture of the glasses so that we can match the set as close as possible to the ones you have.