Bouchon Boule Boisé
This carafe stopper is made of solid cherry wood and fits in many of our carafes. Pair it up with the Anjeanette, Polonaise, Vase Ampoule, Moravia, Laveno Grande, Pepe, Silhouette, and Dates. It is made to order by Sebastien’s cousin, Michel Nobile, at his atelier in Basel, Switzerland so please allow 2-4 weeks extra delivery time.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
Bouchon Boule Boisé is available in cherry wood.
• Handmade in Basel, Switzerland.
• Approximately 5cm wide and 7cm long.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Variations in grain and color should be expected.
• Made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks extra delivery time.
We recommend hand washing all wood pieces and conditioning with Linseed oil.