The Bougie Michel Petite is made from 100% natural beeswax and created by a special dipping technique. The cotton wick is hand-dipped in a tub of beeswax then pulled back up, allowing the wax to slightly solidify, then dipped again. This process is repeated until the desired size is reached. This candle is made to order by Sebastien’s cousin, Michel Nobile, at his atelier in Basel, Switzerland so please allow 2-4 weeks extra for delivery.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
• Hand poured in Basel, Switzerland.
• All-natural beeswax and a cotton wick.
• Approximately 1.5cm wide and 18cm high.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is wrapped and packaged with care.
• Made to order, please allow 2-4 weeks extra delivery time.
• For all of our candles and candle holders please blow out your candle before the wick touches the glass.
When using your candle, do not let the flame touch the glass. Blow the candle out once it gets close to the glass.