The Bougie Tête is part of our handmade candle collection. Hand-poured in our Paris workshop using all-natural ingredients. It will give your home the perfect cozy ambiance.The original sculpture was first handmade in clay then cast in plaster. The plaster sculpture was then was once again molded and cast entirely by hand in silicone and Plaster of Paris to create the mold for the candle. We then hand pour a vegetable-based wax into this crafted mold to create the Bougie Tête.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in texture and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
• All candles are hand-poured by us, please allow up to one extra week for delivery.
• Hand-poured using an all-natural, unscented vegetable-based wax.
• Approximately 10cm high and 8cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is wrapped and packaged with care.
• For all of our candles and candle holders please blow out your candle before the wick touches the glass.
When using your candle or candlestick holder, do not let the flame touch the glass. Blow the candle out once it gets close to the glass. Do not place your candle on a cool surface like marble. If the bottom of the hot candle comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may crack. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Leave at least 1/2-cm of wax in the container to avoid cracking the bottom. Once you have finished burning your candle, hand wash with warm water and soap until the dried wax melts away. You now have a new La Soufflerie piece to use!