The Candle Ring Framboise is inspired by the earth-toned stones and boulders we encountered during our summer travels to Zion National Park. Use this minimalistic candle holder to add a pop of color to your table or space without competing with any other elements.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Candle Ring is available in framboise.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 2.5cm diameter.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is wrapped and packaged with care.
• For all of our candles and candle holders please blow out your candle before the wick touches the glass.
When using your candle or candlestick holder, do not let the flame touch the glass. Blow the candle out once it gets close to the glass. Do not place your candle on a cool surface like marble. If the bottom of the hot candle comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may crack. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Leave at least 1/2-cm of wax in the container to avoid cracking