The CD Light Miel vase was designed for a florist that styled a dinner for Christian Dior during fashion week in Paris. He was using large, wild roses and wanted the buds to be held upright and to not droop over. So we designed it with a flat surface at the top to hold the flower up at all times. You will love the lines on this unique bud vase that has some pretty cool history behind it.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
The CD Vase is also available in green, light blue, transparent, smoky and olive.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 6.5cm high and 11cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.