The classic Cruche is a container with spout and handle to serve or store liquids. Our version is a very elegant, teardrop-shaped decorative jug with a long lip for pouring.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Cruche is available in transparent.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 31cm high and 16cm wide.
• Volume approximately 215 cl.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.