The “Flambeau” is a French term used to describe what once was the only means of lighting available: a flaming torch which is what the piece is inspired by, hence it’s peculiar shape. This word has multiple poetic interpretation, it can also define something or someone who will guide humanity or describe an important task or role you’ll trust someone with “passer le flambeau à quelqu’un”.In our case, The “Flambeau” is a long and elegant candle holder that would look fabulous between two red wine glasses on a long dinner table but can also be used as a chic flower vase.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 8cm high and 6.5cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster.