The “Flûte” is a long drinking glass, ideal for parties or romantic dinners, champagne and cocktails ! With its elegant details created on the high end of the piece and its tall allure; the “Flûte” glass will take you back to the 1920s, right out of The Great Gatsby movie. Pair it with the iconic “Seau à Champagne” and you’ll have here a truly winning combo.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
See the “Tulipe” for a more classical champagne glass.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 19 cm high and 7.5 cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster.