The design of the Ice Tea Venezia was inspired by the Venetian Baroque style. The way we create the twisted ridged pattern on the glass is by pouring a hot ball of molten glass into a mold with spikes. As it begins to cool, we twist it out to make the final design. This is the same method used to make the Veneziano and the Canon Venise glass!
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Ice Tea Venezia is available in transparent and smoky.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 15cm high and 6cm wide.
• Volume approximately 40cl
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.