The Incas Terracotta vase is inspired by the drawings and designs of the ancient Incas. This is a fun and quirky vase that you will love to display on your shelf.
Also available in recycled glass, Incas.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, patina, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Incas is part of our series of terracotta decorative pieces.
• Handmade using terracotta.
• Made to order, please allow one extra week for delivery.
• Approximately 15cm-16cm high.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is wrapped and packaged with care.
All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.
- We begin processing your order on the following business day after the order is placed and we will send you a notification once it has left our studio, usually in 5-7 business days.
- Each piece that you order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packed by us.
- Your package will include a La Soufflerie cotton bag and a La Soufflerie card.
- If your order is placed during the weekend or on a holiday, we will begin processing it the following business day.
- Certain items may take longer to be delivered, please see additional information in the description of the product.
- For all questions or returns please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
ORDERING OUR PRODUCTS:
Due to the hand made nature of our glasses each piece may differ in size, shape and color. If you would like to complete an already existing set of glassware, please make sure you send us a picture of the glasses so that we can match the set as close as possible to the ones you have.