We hand blow original designs from recycled glass using traditional artisan techniques. Our attention to detail lends sophistication to a centuries old craft.
• Handmade from recycled glass
• Hand poured using an all natural soy-blend wax
• Approximately 8cm high and 9cm wide
• Illustrated by Carolina Spielmann
• Slight variations in color and size (of approximately 1cm-2cm) should be expected
• For all of our candles and candle holders please blow out your candle before the wick touches the glass.
• Each order is wrapped with care and comes with a La Soufflerie cotton drawstring gift
bag and card
When using your candle, do not let the flame touch the glass. Blow the candle out once it gets close to the glass. Do not place your candle on a cool surface like marble. If the bottom of the hot candle comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may crack. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Leave at least 1/2-cm of wax in the container to avoid cracking the bottom. Once you have finished burning your candle, hand wash with warm water and soap until the dried wax melts away. You now have a new La Soufflerie piece to use!