Poutou means kiss in Brittany. These two figures are dressed in traditional “Breton” clothes with wooden clogs. What a romantic “Poutou”! The original sculpture of Le Poutou Lamp was first handmade in clay then cast in plaster to make a bas relief. The plaster bas relief sculpture was then was once again molded and cast entirely by hand in silicone and Plaster of Paris to create the mold for reproduction. Each piece is hand-assembled and mounted with access through a shredded shaft to pull your wiring through. Please note that the lampshade is not included and you will need to have the lamp wired according to the specifications of your country.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
Le Poutou Lamp is part of our series of plaster decorative pieces.
• Handmade from Plaster of Paris.
• Made to order, we will contact you for an estimated delivery time.
• Approximately 12cm wide, 20cm high and 10cm deep.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is wrapped and packaged with care.
All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.