Les Naïades is part of our series of plaster decorative pieces.
This is a replica of the Naïades de Clodion from the french Rococo sculptor, Claude Michel. In Greek mythology, the Naïades are a type of female spirit or nymph, presiding over fountains, wells, streams and other bodies of fresh water.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
• Handmade from Plaster of Paris.
• Made to order, please allow one extra week for delivery.
• Available in two sizes: Petit (48cm wide & 20cm high) & Grand (140cm wide & 32cm high)
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is wrapped and packaged with care.
All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.