The name Little Boru is taken from little bowl in Japanese. The design was inspired by our trips to Japan and the way of life there. We love to use it for our Miso soup but we also find it handy to serve snacks for apèro or to hold our herbs and spices while cooking
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Little Boru bowl is available in transparent.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 4cm high and 11cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.