The Lyonnais Quinquet Color Mix are inspired by the Festival of Lights in Lyon, France. This unique Lyonnais tradition happens every year on December 8th where every house has votive candles in little glass containers in all their windows to participate in the festival and light up the streets. We like to use the Lyonnais Quinquet just like this, as a votive and also as a drinking glass!
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
Available in a limited edition color mix of light blue and olive recycled glass. Each piece is unique in color and the amount of color can vary between each piece.
• Entirely handmade using only recycled glass
• Approximately 7cm high and 6.5cm wide
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their lustre. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.