Massa is a decorative figurine that is named after Marina di Massa, a coastal town in the Tuscany region of Italy. It is this very area that Leonardo da Vinci got his marble from! Sébastien, a sculptor and one of the owners of La Soufflerie, travels there to find the tools he needs.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, patina, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
Massa is part of our series of terracotta decorative pieces.
• Handmade using terracotta.
• Made to order, please allow one extra week for delivery.
• Approximately 13cm high and 3.5cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is wrapped and packaged with care.
All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.