Milk Bottle is inspired by the old-style milk bottles that used to be delivered to your front door. It is an oval-shaped bottle with a thick rim.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Milk Bottle is available in transparent and also transparent with an ombré tinted green top.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 19cm-21cm high.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.