Moine Head is part of our series of plaster decorative pieces.
Years ago, Sebastien (one of our founders) was lucky enough to work on a restoration project of the Saint Sulpice Church in Paris. He found these little heads that were about 200 years old in the basement of the church and was able to keep some of them. They were made by a technique used at the time of Rodin. The sculptors handmade each piece separately: heads, arms, legs, torsos. Then they put the pieces together to form a body. Today, we are happy to be able to offer these very special pieces cast from molds made from the original sculptures of the Saint Sulpice Church in Paris.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Moine Head is part of our series of plaster decorative pieces.
• Handmade from Plaster of Paris.
• Made to order, please allow one extra week for delivery.
• Approximately 4.5cm wide and 6cm high.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is wrapped and packaged with care.
All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.