Mondo Babies is part of our series of plaster decorative pieces and is inspired by the work of 1950’s sculptor Paul Belmondo.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
• Handmade from Plaster of Paris.
• Made to order, please allow one extra week for delivery.
• Approximately 22cm wide and 12cm high.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is wrapped and packaged with care.
All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.