We created our Palava glass to harmonize with the Moravia carafe. Named after a Czech white wine from the Moravia region in the Czech Republic, the glass matches perfectly with the unique and ornate details. The set is definitely a show stopper!
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
Palava is available in transparent.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 7.5cm high and 7.5cm wide.
• Volume approximately 17 cl.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.