Périclès was a prominent and influential general of Athens during its golden age. He promoted art, literature and started a project that generated most of the surviving structures on the Acropolis today. A man deserving of a spot on your shelf!
These are made by hand, therefore there may be a slight variation in size and color. This is the beauty of handmade.
Périclès is available in transparent. Need a partner for Périclès? Take a look at Athena
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 13.5cm high and 8.5cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.
- We begin processing your order on the following business day after the order is placed and we will send you a notification once it has left our studio, usually in 5-7 business days.
- Each piece that you order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packed by us.
- Your package will include a La Soufflerie cotton bag and a La Soufflerie card.
- If your order is placed during the weekend or on a holiday, we will begin processing it the following business day.
- Certain items may take longer to be delivered, please see additional information in the description of the product.
- For all questions or returns please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
ORDERING OUR PRODUCTS:
Due to the hand made nature of our glasses each piece may differ in size, shape and color. If you would like to complete an already existing set of glassware, please make sure you send us a picture of the glasses so that we can match the set as close as possible to the ones you have.