Piccola in Italian means little one and is a way of addressing someone you love… and we love the Piccola bud vase! It’s a small, round-bellied bud vase with a flat base and slightly flared neck and rim.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Piccola is available in dark blue, dark brown, green, light blue, olive, smoky, and transparent.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 9cm high and 7cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.