Pichet Dark Brown is a footed carafe or vase with a silhouette body and wide opening for pouring. The nice ergonomic shape makes it easy to hold and pour your favorite beverages. It’s similar to our Polonaise but with a little more hourglass curve.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Pichet is also available in framboise, light blue, olive and transparent.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 20cm high and 12cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.