The Pilgrim Transparent is inspired by the design of the American Quaker bowls. It’s one of those pieces that you will find yourself using over and over again because of its simple yet effective design. Use it for yogurt, ice cream, and different snacks. It’s also a very cool and laid back champagne glass. Yes, you can drink champagne out of the Pilgrim, we do it all the time! The pilgrim is also great for cocktails, tea, and separating out your spices while cooking.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 6cm high and 10cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.