We are thrilled to offer the Planche Michel Petite, a wonderfully versatile piece that you are sure to use every day.
The Planche Michel is handmade by Sebastien’s cousin, Michel Nobile, from his atelier in Basel, Switzerland. Made from solid cherry wood and treated with linseed oil, it has a rounded paddle shape and a useful twine loop if you wish to hang it. Use it as a chopping board or to serve bread, cheeses, snacks and aperitifs. Great for an informal table setting.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Planche Michel is available in cherry wood.
• Handmade in Basel, Switzerland.
• Approximately 32cm long by 14cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Variations in grain and color should be expected.
• Made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks extra delivery time.
We recommend hand washing all wood pieces and conditioning with Linseed oil.