The Polonaise Transparent carafe was created when Sebastien, one of our founders, spent some time in Poland blowing glass and came up with this design. It is a loosely silhouetted carafe with an ergonomic shape that makes it so easy to hold and pour. Little ones will have no problem pouring their own drinks!
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Polonaise is available in transparent and green.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 18cm high and 12cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.