Pot à Cornichon Medium Olive is modeled and named after the old French Pickle jars from a time when there was no plastic! They are our go-to for amazing multi-purpose jars. We use them as containers to organize our home and we also use them as vases to display our flowers that we picked up from our neighborhood florist.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Pot à Cornichon Medium is also available in dark blue, dark brown, green, light blue, transparent, and yellow.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 17.5cm high and 10.5cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.