The “Potâo” is an ancient French word originating from the south of France to describe what is more commonly known as a “Pot-à-eau” meaning ; Pot of water.With it’s particularity of having two beautiful handles on each side of the back slit, the “Potâo” is an exquisite mélange of elegance and originality, that can also be used as a vase or water pitcher which will magnificently add to your home decor in order to embellish and elevate your table set.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 21 cm high and 17 cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster.