The Seau à Champagne Venezia Vert Fumé
is a French term used to describe a champagne bucket. With its meticulously crafted design, similar to the “Ice Tea Venezia
” & “Vino Venezia
”, the “Seau à Champagne Venezia
” implements a great deal of chicness to your times of celebrations and elevates any room it will find itself in.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
Can also be used as a vase or jar and paired with glasses of champagne such as the : Tulipe & Flûte.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 20 cm high and 17 cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster.