The “Swan” is our most delicate lid ever created. With its diameter of 11cm it can fit onto the Cicchetti, Pot à Confiture, Goblet V, Little Buro, and the Pilgrim. Its elegant design of the Swan was inspired by the meticulous work of 19th century’s glass blowers who liked to include this majestic bird in a lot of the art that was created in the past for its symbols of love, grace, trust and loyalty.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
For a simpler lid, check the “Couvercle”.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 5cm high and 11cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster.