We were inspired to make The Bather Lamp from our original sculpture, The Bather. Inspired by French 1930s sculptures, The Bather depicts a nude woman bathing. This hand-crafted bas relief depicts a sensual rendition of the female form. The original sculpture was first handmade in clay then cast in plaster to make a bas relief. The plaster bas relief sculpture was then was once again molded and cast entirely by hand in silicone and Plaster of Paris to create the mold for reproduction. Each piece is hand-assembled and mounted with access through a shredded shaft to pull your wiring through. Please note that the lampshade is not included and you will need to have the lamp wired according to the specifications of your country.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Bather Lamp is part of our series of plaster decorative pieces.
• Handmade from Plaster of Paris.
• Made to order, we will contact you for an estimated delivery time.
• Approximately 16cm wide, 29cm high, and 12cm deep.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is wrapped and packaged with care.
All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.