Named after the beautifully shaped tulips you find in the spring, this hand blown Champagne glass is made to be shaped like the flower. Perfect for any celebration, “La flute de Champagne” has been crafted by hand into “La Tulipe”. It is made of one hundred percent recycled glass and is mouth blown by our artisans.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Tulipe glass is available in transparent.
• Hand blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 17.5cm high and 6.5cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.