The Vase Boudin Bas Transparent is a tall and straight vase with a decorative band detail at the bottom. This glass band detail is applied by hand so it will be different on each vase.
Check out the Tappo Big to turn your Vase Boudin Bas into a container.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Vase Boudin Bas is also available in dark brown and green.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 18cm high and 12.5cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.