The Vase Droit is a tall and straight vase that is perfect for your larger bouquets. When we first started our company, we worked with florists in Paris to design pieces for them. We discussed what shapes and sizes of vases they needed for their different types of flowers. The Vase Droit is one of the first pieces we designed and it is still one of our most popular pieces.
Check out the Tappo Big to turn your Vase Droit into a container.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Vase Droit is available in dark blue, dark brown, green, light blue, olive, smoky, transparent, and yellow.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 22.5cm high and 13cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.