These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture and size between each piece. On the base of each item you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Vavin is also available in transparent.
• Hand blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 8.5cm high and 18.5cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand washed, wrapped and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their lustre. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.
- We begin processing your order on the following business day after the order is placed and we will send you a notification once it has left our studio, usually in 5-7 business days.
- Each piece that you order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packed by us.
- Your package will include a La Soufflerie cotton bag and a La Soufflerie card.
- If your order is placed during the weekend or on a holiday, we will begin processing it the following business day.
- Certain items may take longer to be delivered, please see additional information in the description of the product.
- For all questions or returns please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
ORDERING OUR PRODUCTS:
Due to the hand made nature of our glasses each piece may differ in size, shape and color. If you would like to complete an already existing set of glassware, please make sure you send us a picture of the glasses so that we can match the set as close as possible to the ones you have.