The Verre Palais Grand Color Mix is a taller version of our Verre Palais glass. With its straight lines and sharp edges, it definitely has a modern feel.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Verre Palais Grand Color Mix is available in a limited edition color mix of green & olive recycled glass. This combination has resulted in a look that is a warm dark brown with a slight olive highlight.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 10cm high and 7.5cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.