The Verre Tête Blue is molded in the likeness of one of our founders, Sebastien. You will use this multifunctional piece over and over again. Some of the many uses for him are as a vase, pencil holder, sugar cube holder, or our favorite… cocktail glass!
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 10cm high and 8cm wide.
• Volume approximately 22 cl.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.